Thursday, February 19, 2009


2.18
yesterday was my nigga dons bday. happy birthday muthafcka. one more yr and we finna be sippin evryday. we burnt it again at the park. got some clean ass pics of my nigga daniels eg ctr. shittin on your "jdm" car. theres even a japanese parking sticker on ther fool! O_O hella dope doh. after dat jes went home for awhile posted up until hadda get babes from work. and aye my dog is sick she has a sist or whater on her ovaries we needa 1200 dollar surgery pray fo her to live its my grandpas friend doh! or if ur a nice vet plz jus do it for me. oh yeh we went to old sac eearlier pics up @Myspace ,




2.17
rainy fuckin day,. hella booboo. wellll me n vicky jes went to viet ha i wasnt hungry but i cashed her for some pho. lol she shared some doh, after dat i was tryna burn right couldnt find anyone dat got five haha but i hit my nigga cj and he hit jona. burnd at my castle i shoulda recorded my niggas gassin. pretty much thats itttttttt....





No comments:

Post a Comment